Wednesday, February 18, 2015
1. Materials: red japanese paper, scissors, glue, ribbon or string & heart shaped styropor
2.Cut the Japanese paper into small strips.
3. Apply glue on the styropor.
4. Fold each strip in half then gently stick the center fold onto the surface.
5. Stick on the next strip close to each other to create volume.
6. Continue Step no. 5 until you fill up the surface of the styropor.
7. Paste the remaining red japanese paper strips on the side of the styropor to create a clean look then put a ribbon behind it for hanging to finish the heart shaped pom pom.
Since Valentine's Day is over maybe you can make this for your next party.
HAPPY LOVE MONTH!!!! still...(^ ^,)
Posted by Jhoanna at 6:43 PM